Standard Notary Public Services
- Acknowledgment – $15 Per Signature*
- Administering Oath (Deposition) – $15 Per Person
- Apostille – $150-$200 + State Fees
- County Jails – $150-$200
- Jurat certificate (Deposition) – $5 Per Person
- Jurat – $15 Per Signature*
- Oath & Affirmation – $15 each
- Photocopy of journal – 30c per line entry
- Power of Attry Certification-$15 Per Signature*
- Printing Document Fee – $1 per page
- Witness Signature – $5 Per Signature
- Child Travel Letter –$30 if typed by us or if you bring the document, $10 per signature
* (Discount on Multiple Signatures)
Auto Registration Services – Don’t Wait In Line at the DMV! No appointment necessary, just come in to our office for fast Auto Registration Services.
If you just bought a car in California or recently moved here from another state, you are going to need to register your vehicle with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in order to legally operate your vehicle. This page will tell you what documents you need to need to bring to our office to complete the registration process and what fees you can expect to pay.
Registering a Vehicle
A Completed Application for Title or Registration (Form REG 343).
- The Vehicle’s Title (with Odometer Mileage if vehicle is under 10 years old).
- A Valid Smog Certificate (if the vehicle is over 4 years old).
- Payment for Fees (see “Fees” below).
While you’re in our office, an employee will complete a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) inspection. Once completed, you will receive your registration card, stickers, and your plates.
Registration for a New California Resident
Once you officially establish residency in California you will have 20 days to register your vehicle to avoid late fees. To register :
- A Completed Application for Title or Registration (Form REG 343).
- The Vehicle’s Out-of-State Title.
- The Vehicle’s Out-of-State Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- A Valid Smog Certificate.
- Payment for Fees (see “Fees” below).
After an employee completes your vehicle’s VIN inspection, you will be issued your registration card, stickers, and plates.
There are a number of different fees that can be charged during registration. Each case is different. These fees will be charged during your car purchase if you buy from a dealer. You must pay us directly if you purchased your vehicle from a private party. The fees that are required from ALL vehicles include:
- Registration Fee: $46
- California Highway Patrol Fee: $23
Call today for more information (310) 533-8098
UPDATE (as of April 24, 2018):
After the recent D.C. court decision ruling that the decision to end DACA was unlawful, USCIS policy on DACA applications has not changed. If you have never applied for DACA before, you cannot apply now. See below for more information about DACA renewals.
Here’s a quick checklist to know if you can apply for renewal now:
- You have applied AND received DACA before.
- You must not have departed the U.S. on or after August 15, 2012, without first having been granted advance parole.
- You must have resided continuously in the U.S. from the time you submitted the initial request for DACA up until the present time.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and must not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety. If you do not have felonies. If you do, please consult with a lawyer.
Call Now To Speak With One Of Our Agents – (310) 533-8098. Walk Ins Are Also Accepted.
Annuities are insurance contracts between you and an insurance company in which the company promises to make periodic payments to you, starting immediately or at some future time. Annuities are popular because they can offer tax-deferred savings for retirement and a choice of income options to meet an individual’s needs in retirement. Annuities are the only financial product that can turn a sum of retirement savings into guaranteed income for life.
An annuity is a flexible retirement planning tool. It can be purchased over time (through a series of premium payments) or with a single lump sum. It can accumulate value that is based on a fixed interest rate or through investments in equities.
- Meet your retirement income goals.
- Have a lifetime income.
- Protect against outliving your assets.
- Protect your assets from creditors.
- Tax deferral on investment earnings.
- Benefit your heirs.
- Plan your estate.
Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to take the money from your existing retirement account and transfer it into a different vehicle without suffering immediate tax consequences.
Annuities funded with an IRA or 401(k) rollover are “qualified” plans, enabling an insurance company to create an “IRA annuity,” into which you can deposit your retirement funds directly. Additionally, you can have your employer roll over your 401(k) funds into an annuity without withholding any taxes since no mandatory withholding requirements pertain to funds directly transferred into an annuity by an employer.
Now and days employee programs for saving are becoming more scarce. Now saving for your retirement or your child’s college fund is a benefit to you that you can take advantage of. You own these and no one can take them away. We offer investment options that work for you like a Roth IRA would. Imagine having a product that mirrors the performance of the market, like the S&P 500. You lock in gains, but are safe from downside negative returns. Now you can save for your future without the worry of losing a dime.